Spaulding Ave Industrial (SAI)
is a 20,000 +/- sq. ft. industrial facility on approximately 43 acres of land in Rochester on the NH/ME border. The facility has many features including heavy floor lead capacity, 15 to 18 foot ceiling heights, industrial electric supply, process steam boiler, on site high capacity wells, waste water treatment facility, overhead walking cranes, dust collection system, air compressors, water storage chests, ample office space, and much more. Situated in a natural rural area with large ponds, wooded areas, and the Salmon Falls River, SAI offers the best of both worlds.
- Newport Computer Services
Specializing in quality refurbished computer parts; they provide complete test, audit DoD compliant data destruction, customized reporting, and disposal services
Ten Rod Road Industrial Park
consists of 73.8 acres and boasts significant highway frontage. This expansive and conveniently located park is able to accommodate large and small companies with office space, manufacturing and research and development areas.
- Ashland Electric Specializes in the design and manufacture of electronics, instrumentation, communication, propulsion products, and advanced engineering services. Employs 15 in Rochester.
- Laars Heating Systems An innovative manufacturer of gas heating systems. This employer of 145 workers has been creating products for both residential and commercial use for over 50 years. Laars’ Rochester site also functions as their corporate headquarters.
- Eastern Propane & Oil (Corporate Headquarters) One of the largest privately-owned propane marketers in the country; provides residential, commercial, and industrial services. Between its two Rochester facilities, Eastern Propane employs 160.
- eCoast Sales Solutions - A sales and marketing company focused on creating business opportunities in the data, voice, and storage networking technology sector.
- Strafford County Board of Realtors - Monitors professionalism and ethics in the real estate occupation while providing resources and support to the county’s realtors.
Gonic Industrial Park
was one of Rochester’s first industrial parks and continues to be useful today. Manufacturing companies tend to be the most comfortable here.
- Liberty Research - Machine tool facility with approximately 50 workers; global leader in the manufacture of turned and milled metal components.
- Spaulding Composites - Manufacturer and fabricator of high-quality engineered composite materials and components, including insulation tubing. Employs 80.
- Textile Tapes - Manufacturer of shoe laces and specialty tapes.
- Oasis Alignment Services North America’s leading provider of optical alignment and machine services. The Rochester-based company employs 30.
- Odyssey Press Inc. Specializes in the production of books, journals, and article reprints in quantities of up to 500 copies.
Turnkey Recycling & Environmental Enterprise (TREE)
Industrial Park is a 1,216 acre, environmentally safe property owned by Waste Management. The company offers short- and long-term leases and provides its tenants with landfill gas, a cheap and efficient alternative energy resource. This “green” industrial park also includes a 100 acre Forest Management Area, a 199 acre landfill, the Mount Isinglas Recreational Area, and a Material Recovery Facility.
Granite State Business Park
is a 250+ acre, multi-use commercial and industrial park. Planned by Matarazzo Design of Concord, NH, the park is designed logically and comprehensively with an emphasis on convenience and flexibility. The site is intended for light and heavy manufacturing, research and development, warehousing and distribution, office space and service use. Amenities include natural gas, on-site airport and railroad access and new water, sanitary and utility systems. GSBP is the most recent addition to Rochester’s collection of industrial parks and currently houses over 350 employees at the following companies:
- Rand Whitney Owned by Bob Kraft of New England Patriots fame, is the largest and oldest packaging company in New England. The Worcester, MA based company employs over 60 laborers in Rochester.
- Albany International Techniweave A growing force in the research, development and manufacture of advance composite materials for aerospace and military applications. Employs over 145 workers in Rochester.
- Granite State Plating Custom plating and coating applications, both large and small scale; employs 15.
- Phase II Medical FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified, Phase II Medical designs, tests, manufactures, packages, and ships a broad array of disposable medical devices. Employs over 50 in Rochester.
- Horne Construction This award-winning general contractor and design-build firm works with both new and rehabilitated retail environments throughout Maine and New Hampshire. Their own facility is an excellent example of their skills and abilities. Horne employs over 45 employees at their Rochester firm.
- Frisbie Medical Center Record Storage Facility - Frisbie Medical Center, Rochester’s 100 bed hospital, enjoys the convenience of a record storage facility just a mile away at GSBP.
- Spectex, LLC - Formed in 2001, Spectex performs converting services for major companies in apparel, automotive, medical and other industries. Products include bumpers, filters, ink pads, lubricators, protective and orthopedic pads, seals and washers.
Gerrity Business & Industrial Park
located in a mixed use area close to Rochester’s downtown, is a 23.6 acre site abutted by the Boston and Maine Railroad on the west side of the property. It currently houses a number of small, thriving businesses and yet to be developed lots.
- Witway Supply - Family-owned wholesale plumbing and heating supplier.
- Fastenal Fastest growing full-line industrial distributor and largest fastener distributor nationwide; leader in industrial and construction supplies.
- Cleary Cleaners Inc. - Dry cleaning and maintenance services.
- A-D Archambault Plumbing & Heating Inc. Commercial and residential plumbing, heating, mechanical and water heating services.
- Athletic Innovation, Inc innovators of athletic wear and protection gear
- Scarponi Electric firmly established electrical contractor
- Crooked Birch specialty food company
New Hampshire Northcoast Industrial Park
is an ideal location for heavier industries due to its isolated location and superior rail access.
- Ossipee Aggregates - Supplier of sand and gravel.
- Eastern Propane & Oil - One of the largest privately-owned propane marketers in the country; provides residential, commercial, and industrial services.
- New Hampshire Northcoast Corporation This major railroad company uses its namesake park as a staging area for their operations.
Brady Sullivan Industrial Park
offers 35.47 acres of office/R&D space and manufacturing/warehouse space in a strategic location off Exit 16 of the Spaulding Turnpike.
- Stonewall Kitchen - Warehouse and distribution for award-winning, nationally distributed specialty foods.
- Bri-Lin Inc. Innovator in pressure seal technology; offers small office, production processing and automated infinity solutions.
- Northeastern Nonwovens - leading manufacturer of engineered non-woven fabrics and composite materials
- Apex Construction
- Irving Oil
- Nextgen Telecom Services Group, Inc